1. 3 Large Onions (Sliced)
2. 2 Tbsp Oil
3. 450g Chicken Breast (Cubed)
4. 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
5. 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
7. Salt to taste
1. Shallow fry sliced onions until translucent.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and curry leaves and sauté for 3-4 mins on medium heat
3. Add Chicken and sauté for 3-4 mins on high heat
4. Mix the chettinad masala with 1/2 cup water to make a slurry, and add to the kadai
5. Cover and cook until chicken is done
*Calories mentioned for a serving of 100g Chicken.